Sheikh Muhammad Abubakr Abdullah Badhib is an Islamic Scholar from Hadramout, Yemen. Sheikh Muhammad Abubakr Abdullah Badhib was born in 1976 at Shibam, Hadramout. He is descent of Abubakkar Radillahu Anhu, the first Caliph of Islam. He has been living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia since 1987.
Sheikh Muhammad Abubakr finished his secondary school education at Jeddah Al-Falah Secondary schools.He obtained his first bachelor degree in Sharia and Law at University of Ahqaf, Hadramout, Yemen. Later he earned his master degree in Sharia at Islamic University, Beirut ,Lebanon. He received PhD in Sunni theology at Aligarh Muslim University, India. He wrote a book under the title of ‘Contribution of scholars of hadramout regarding spread islam in India’ for his doctorate research.
He has studied Islamic sciences in Jeddah, Trim, Makkah, Madina, Syria and India. Sheikh Muhammad AbuBakr received Ijazah in the novel the Hadith, and the teaching of the doctrine Shafiee, and other of forensic science from prominent Islamic Scholars such as Ahmad Haddad, Habib mark Hamed bin Alawi bin Tahir al-Haddad, Shaykh AbdulFattah, Mr. Abdul Aziz Ghumari, Sheikh Abolhassan-Nadawi, Dr. Sayyed Muhammad Alawi Al-Maliki and others.
Sheikh Muhammad Abubakr is Career of Holy Quran by the Assembly of Holy Quran in Jeddah and He delivered number of lectures and speeches in many countries such as Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey and others. He is the Writer and editor of the Encyclopedia of Makkah and Madina in Jeddah Branch that affiliated to Al-Furqan Islamic Heritage foundation, London. He is currently lecture at Fatih Sultan Universitiy ,Turkey. Mohammed Abubakr is the author of many books. His main work for the realization and dissemination of Islamic heritage, particularly with respect to the history and heritage of Hadramout scholars and the most important works published by him more than fifty titles.
Previous jobs and current:
1. Teaching at Alhaddad Institute secondary, of the Faculty of Sharia, Tarim.
2. Teaching in some of the ligaments and institutes in the Tarim and others.
3. Director Dar al-Faqih of achieving books, a branch in Jeddah.
4. Assistant Director of Cultural Relations at the University of Ahqaf: 2002-2006 AD.
5. Officer, Department of Personnel, in the company of Attieh Steel, Jeddah: 2007-2009 AD.
6. Writer and editor of the Encyclopedia of Mecca and Medina, Jeddah Branch, affiliated to Al-Furqan Islamic Heritage, London, Britain (Currently).
7. Work for the realization and dissemination of Islamic heritage, particularly with respect to the history and heritage of Hadhramaut scholars, and the most important works published by him, more than fifty titles:
1. Comment on the book (Edam Alqoot), Dictionary countries Hadramout, Authorship: Mufti of Hadramout Abdul Rahman bin Obaidullah Saqqaf.
2. Achieving the book «bright lights to explain the message the university», written by Sheikh Abdullah Basudan, gave him Sayyed Omar bin Hamid Gilani.
3. Achieving «Fataawa Ibn Mazrou Hadrami», gathering his student Ahmad Sharif Kherd Ba'alawy, and gave him Dr. Qais Al-Mubarak, a member of the Council of Senior Scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4. A book entitled: (Sayyed Ahmed Omar bafqeeh, of the pioneers of the Arab press in the twentieth century), deals with his life in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, And gave him the Sultan Abdul Karim Ali Abdali, and Dr. Mohammed Ali Albar, and others.
5. «The efforts of the scholars of Hadramaut in the service of the Shafi'i school», which is his thesis of Master, and gave him the Yemeni Minister of Culture Dr. Mohammed Abu Bakr Muflahi, printed in two volumes.