MAIL OF ISLAM
Knowledge & Wisdom
Tab Al Tabieen
Tab' Al Tābi'een is the generation after the tābi'een in Islam. They too like as Tabi'een played an important part in the development of Islamic thought and philosophy, and in the political development of the early Caliphate.
Muslims include them among the best generations on earth, after the Sahaba and the Tabi'een.
Definition to Tab Al Tabi'een
A Tab Al Tābi'ee is defined as a Muslim who:
1) Saw at least one of the Tabi'een.
2) Was rightly guided (one who adheres to the beliefs and actions of the Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah)
3) And the one who died in that state.
The status of Tab Al Tabi'een in Islam
The Muslims consider the Tab' Tābi'een as the best generation after the Tabi'een.
Since Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said:
"The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them (Tābi'een), and then those coming after (the second generation)" (Sahih Bukhari)
Examples for Tab' Tabi'een
* Imam Malik (RadhiAllahu Anhu)
* Imam Shafi'i (RadhiAllahu Anhu)
* Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal (RadhiAllahu Anhu)