1. You Agree to These Terms by using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
The Name “Mail of Islam”, Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images ("Content") are owned and copyrighted by Mail of Islam with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Any Content that is a trademark, logo or service mark is also a registered and unregistered trademark of Mail of Islam. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and products displayed on Mail of Islam’s website are protected worldwide and may not be used without the prior written consent of Mail of Islam. You are also advised that Mail of Islam will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
3. Using the Mail of Islam name and logo
The name “Mail of Islam” and it’s “Green Tomb with name of Mail of Islam” logo is a trademark and is subject to copyright. In any circumstances it should not be used without the prior written consent of Mail of Islam.
4. Your Use of the Site
Mail of Islam grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
• You may download content from Mail of Islam’s website solely for the your personal and educational purposes. Except for the download of content for your personal and educational use, you may not otherwise copy, display, modify, transmit, reproduce in other websites or use the content in any other manner without the express written consent of Mail of Islam. However, Mail of Islam grants you permission to share our contents directly from our website and link back to our web site - and preferably directly to the page on which you found the original content.
• you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law – Mail of Islam will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Mail of Islam to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials and
• you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be used by Mail of Islam in accordance with a confidential manner. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as guest book signatures, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
6. Disclaimed liability
Mail of Islam has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this website is reliable, however, by using this website, you accept that the information and services provided on Mail of Islam’s website are provided "AS IS" and that Mail of Islam does not make any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Mail of Islam makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, availability, functionality and compliance with applicable laws. By using Mail of Islam’s website you accept the risk that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may not meet your needs or requirements.
Neither Mail of Islam nor its content providers shall be liable for any damages or injury arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your reliance on any information provided herein. Mail of Islam disclaims any and all liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages, lost opportunities, lost profit or any other loss or damages of any kind. This limitation includes but is not limited to damages for any bugs, viruses and the like, which may affect your computer equipment.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Mail of Islam in this connection is to stop accessing the Mail of Islam websites and to cancel any account you or your company have made.
7. Links to other sites from Mail of Islam website
8. Links from other website to Mail of Islam website
9. Revisions to the Terms
Copyright © Mail of Islam™ All rights reserved